Our guidelines are listed below and they can also be found on our webpage. Please keep in mind, with social distancing, we are operating at barely half capacity. This is something we must do, and we cannot exceed that capacity for safety. If you arrive after we are sold out just come back another night, we will be opening 7 days a week.soon.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend. We will be happy to see you when you are feeling well!
- The driver of the vehicle must wear a mask when entering the drive in during the ticket purchasing procedure. You may remove your mask after you are settled in your space however, anybody that leaves your space for any reason (driver or passenger) MUST wear a mask.
- We will not be parking cars in the usual way. Instead of having two vehicles between each set of poles, there will only be one, and we will alternate each row between parking at the left pole. ALL TRUCKS AND SUV MUST PARK IN THE REAR OF EACH SCREEN IN THE DESIGNATED SPACES
- Customers are required to wear masks when purchasing their tickets and outside of their vehicles and must maintain six-feet while in lines for concessions and restrooms, only send one person to the concession stand and wash their hands.
- Children must remain with their parents in their space and are not allowed to play in the grassy areas around the field.
- Please do not leave your parking space other than using the concession counter or the restrooms
- Employees will wear masks and gloves, offer touchless sales, follow guidelines from the Ohio Department of Health.
- For the safety of our employees, we ask that you either use the garbage cans or take your garbage with you. Please do not leave it in the field.
- Guests must have a vehicle, walk-ins and motorcycles will not be permitted.
- You will NOT be allowed to join groups from other vehicles.
We ask for the customer's cooperation as this is a work in progress and is subject to change as needed We ask for your cooperation, patience, and understanding during this time. We will eventually get back to the normal ways, but the better we follow these guidelines the quicker that will be. If you feel uncomfortable with any of these guidelines, we ask that you stay home and attend once we no longer need these. Also if you are a member of a high risk group, please use caution when deciding on attending. If you know or believe you were exposed to anyone with Covid 19 in the past two weeks, please wait to attend the drive in. Failure to follow all of this guidelines may result in removal from the Drive-in!
Thank you for your cooperation
The Management Winter Drive In Theatre